Decepticons Unite

This is our knowledge vault, where all members can share information and get to know each other a little better

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Switching sides!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

PHOENIX FACTION FOREVER??
Sign me up boss!!!
36%
 36% [ 5 ]
I'll just farm
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
i want more details...
29%
 29% [ 4 ]
I'm not switching over!!
35%
 35% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage
RAGE
Admin

PostSubject: Switching sides!!   Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:04 am

This is for the more dedeicated and ambitious!!! 7 to 11 people that I have on Gtalk to switch to the dragon faction and take border counties!!! Dragon alliance name will be AUTOBOTS so we know you are with us and appear to be on the dragons side. This is an EXTREMELY covert operation and must be taken very seriosly. you WILL be away from phoenix faction for a month minimum!! and will only have contact with our other officers via Gtalk!! This is a serious commitment and all applicants will be reviewed by myself and top officers!! Daily reports WILL be a requirement to me and top ranking officers. Must be active and a tightly knit fighting force. One person fighting while the others are farming then pass THE ENTIRE army to the next person for the sake of taking properties to delay reinforcements to the dragon war zone!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RAGE
Admin

PostSubject: details    Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:04 am

This requires a donation for tokens to switch factions. You will form alliance autobots and acquisition border counties to disrupt dragon reinforcement to the war zone. This is a "blitzkrieg" maneuver and all open counties must be taken first. There will be one fighter that everyone reinforces by farming and they will pass it on when health is gone. Then repeat down the line. Everyone in this fighting force must be active and ready to receive the collective army to conquer property along the border. Non detection will be the key and a constant line of communication vital. If necessary store troops in a man made city to avoid destruction and spend resources on building fortress defense. Hope that helps to clarify.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Switching sides!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1