Decepticons Unite

This is our knowledge vault, where all members can share information and get to know each other a little better

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

you want it, you got it

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
F.I.S.T.
Admin

PostSubject: you want it, you got it   Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:31 am

We all know conquering counties is paramount to your success just due to the fact that your army is going to chew up resources and counties are the quickest way to boost your production, but a lot of people waste the potential of the counties they conquer... This is a quick way to make those counties count (pun intended)
Every production building, be it a archery range, a stable, a barracks, or a workshop needs to stay in building mode 24/7 no excuses. Find out exactly how many of a troop you can produce in 24 hours, and build build build... 1600 paladins a day might not fectch you a lot of gems, but if you choose one fortress and reinforce it with every troop from every county that you own, it adds up quick... my counties are currently fectching me about 1000 gems a day... on top of our health bonus that is giving me five health potions just from troop selling... if you use your mana to build an extra 4500 cats a day that number increases to six health potions... that's a lot of counquers and a lot of troops to add every day... how do you think the butcher got so successful so fast... if you keep conquering counties and use them to your full potential you can be a force before you know it
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ragingdecepticons.4rumer.com
RAGE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: you want it, you got it   Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:00 am

well said fist!! i always set my counties on a 24 hr build. not only does it get troops to sell but it will give you those siege weapons to harvest the big gun troops!! keep building our perimeter and when then huge army gets passed to you, the upkeep wont leave saying "HOLY FUCK!!!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Geturshinebox

PostSubject: Re: you want it, you got it   Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:28 pm

I have been conquering counties & I keep them worjing 24/7. My question is, which troop typrs should I concrntrate on producing 4 gems & r u saying that i get extra health or mana 4 selling on the open market? Also, r u saying I should build troops then move them all 2 the same county b4 I sell them 4 some reason?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RAGE
Admin

PostSubject: shine box   Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:17 am

first, produce whatever will sell for the most in the market. gems will allow you to revive in the off chance you hit something that wipes you out. SECOND if you move them all to a central location you will be able to bundle them together for a better sale. Watch the market and sell what you can.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: you want it, you got it   

Back to top Go down

you want it, you got it
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Decepticons Unite :: Strategy :: Making Something out of Nothing-
Jump to: