Decepticons Unite

This is our knowledge vault, where all members can share information and get to know each other a little better

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Starting at 0 Rep?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ooOoo

PostSubject: Starting at 0 Rep?   Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:25 am

Everyone in this alliance started at 0 rep this month. So here is your cheat sheet to catch up

1) Use one of your Advanced Move Orders and plant yourself around 1500,50. If you arent near us, we cant help you.

2) Ask one of the captains for lizards to borrow. Most of the captains will send you 4 million lizards and a handful of speed bumps(militia, bowman, axe throwers, etc.)

3) Find a level ten black widow and send exactly 4 million lizards, 1 milita, 1 bowman, 1 axe thrower, 1 hussar, and 1 centurion. Make sure that you CONQUER these widows, do not raid!!!

4) You now have 2million+ rep and its time to go to market. You should have started with 1000 gems + 300 free gems from the android market(ask a captain for details). Enter the market(the tent outside your city) and purchase 4 million lizards.

5) Send your borrowed lizards back to their owner.

6) Spend the next 3 days conquering level ten black widows. Every conquer should bring you 500k - 800k captives. After 10-15 conquers your army will be close to ten million widows.

7) Choose a open county near you(owners name will be "phoenix") and conquer this county with all of your widows(at least 10 million) and 5 speedbumps( 1 of each of your human troops). You will lose a small percentage of your widows but, its worth it.

Cool Hopefully you now have a county with all level 12 buildings. Start your research in your blacksmith and research lab. Listed below are the priority techs you should research to level 20 before anything else:

Blacksmith
1) Piercing Attack
2) Normal Attack
3)Brunt Attack
4) Siege Attack
5) Medium Armor
6) Light Armor
7) Heavy Armor
Cool Fortified Armor
The Rest of the techs under blacksmith are for increasing HP for human troops. We dont use human troops for fighting. Just to make money(ask a captain for details)

Research Lab
1) Wheel (Conquers take less time)
2) Fast Recruit ( Recruiting uses less mana)
3) Masonry ( Makes your walls stronger
4) Wagon ( Transports more stuff)
5) Weaponry ( Makes it cheaper for siege weapons)
The rest of these research lab techs are for advanced city/county conquering and you wont need these for months. After these top 5 techs are at level 20, you can start upgrading the rest. (Alliance tech is only if you are going to start your own alliance...don't waste your time, it doesnt help you here)

9) Conquer at least 7 more counties. Replenish the widows lost on counties with another widow conquer and go back anf forth between counties and widos until you have 8 counties. Stop at 8 counties. These 8 counties will sustain your troops and research until you get to 100 million troops. The big counties are metropolis. Dont waste your troops on them. They are a status symbol only. they have 3 more buildings than counties. NOT WORTH IT!

SO, NOW GO GET YOUR 100 MILLION BLACK WIDOWS!!!!!

PM ME WHEN YOU ARE THERE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thanatos

PostSubject: other questions...   Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:33 pm

hi, looks like a good plan..... so far I 5.5mil widows from it... watch this space ! Smile

OK... as a newby i have the following questions (some have been answered but for the benifit of other newbys reading this post I ask again .)

1) What building should be build and in what order?
2) Is it more important to have more farms or mines ?
3) what human troops whould i recruit in my barracks and in what quantity ? (In batches of 10 or 100 or 1000?)

Thanks for all the help so far.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ooOoo

PostSubject: answers   Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:47 pm

1) In my opinion, after step 9 you should repeat conquering counties until you have 8. At that point it doesnt matter what you build in your city as long as you hang on to those counties. We are far enough away from the war zone that we should have to worry about losing counties to dragons. (just other phoenix members) So, the answer is it doesnt matter however, build the buildings that you need to achieve level ten blacksmith and research lab but, your counties will have level 12 already so, back to my original point....

2) farms produce food for your troops...mines produce gold for your monsters. You will have tens of millions of monsters and only hundreds of thousand troops. Of course, you can refer to my first answer and farms and mines are maxed out on counties. Your city development isnt not necessary.

3) You should recruit human troops in 24 hour batches or if you have a lot of mana(which you will if you stop wasting it on fast build in your original city), ou can max out production on any one troop and fast recruit down to 10 days. (Each maxed out troop batch will bring you about 100 gems. In louisiana, we call that lagniappe ...look it up...)

Keep the questions coming.

I will post part two for those that reach the 100 million mark.

Remember, Conquer not Raid...Reputation points dont mean SHIT in the war zone. 1 Billion black widows do!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thanatos

PostSubject: so far so good....   Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:05 pm

so far so good....

really good to have this guidance.

what should i be doing in the workshop ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RAGE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Starting at 0 Rep?   Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:19 am

build catapults thanatos!! good for taking big game like reapers and trolls plus they sell high in the market.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigTed

PostSubject: Clarification   Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:19 am

When you say "send exactly 4 million lizards, 1 milita, 1 bowman, 1 axe thrower, 1 hussar, and 1 centurion"
do you mean 1 of each, or 1 million of each?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.strategic-technology.biz
ooOoo

PostSubject: Re: Starting at 0 Rep?   Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:08 pm

One not one million
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigTed

PostSubject: Re: Starting at 0 Rep?   Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:28 pm

I should have 10 mill BW's in six hours - when I attack my first open county should I assist them with my lizards - also should I buy some catapults to assist?
Back to top Go down
ooOoo

PostSubject: Re: Starting at 0 Rep?   Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:33 pm

Black widows do just fine by themselves. Catapults will just slow them down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigTed

PostSubject: Re: Starting at 0 Rep?   Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:03 pm

OK - I've got 9 Counties now and I'm concentrating on conquering lvl 10 black windows.
Some questions though:
1- Many of my counties don't have command centres, research centres, blacksmith - one doesn't have a castle. Are these buildings necessary in counties?
2- Most have multiple cellars. Are these useful? Is it better to demolish them and replace with other buildings.
3- Prior to getting Counties I had already built 5 cities. Apart from locating a city close to the Alliance is there any reason for building your own cities? Do you recommend only having a minimum number. They take more time to maintain than a county - if there is no other reason for them isn't it better abandon a city and swap them for counties.
4 - I'm getting ahead of myself here, but, once I'm maxed out in technologies am I better to replace blacksmiths and research centres with barracks, etc?

Back to top Go down
BigTed

PostSubject: Re: Starting at 0 Rep?   Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:10 pm

Another question. (I'm asking these questions to try an avoid a tactical error that could easily hamstring me in the future - my problem is that I because I'm new I don't know what comes next)
Anyway - my question is: I'm accumulating a lot of gems. Should I buy black widows, save them up, or is there something else that you recommend?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starting at 0 Rep?   

Back to top Go down

Starting at 0 Rep?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1